Search engine marketing is also known as a form of Internet marketing that requires the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages. It is a form of paid advertising. SEM may incorporate search engine optimization which adjusts or rewrites the content of website and site architecture to attain a higher ranking in search engine result page to enhance pay per click listings.
There are five methods to optimize websites through search engine optimization. The methods are listed below:-
1. Keyword research and analysis
It includes three steps knowing the site can be searched in the search engines finding the most relevant and important keywords for the site and its products and by using those keywords on the site in such a way that it will generate and convert traffic. An effect of keyword and research the search perception impact. Search perception impact describes the identified impact of search results on the brand on consumer perception which includes site indexing, title and tags and keyword focus. As online searching is always the first step for potential consumers to search forms impact shapes the brand impression for each individual.
2. Website saturation and popularity
It may be also questioned as for how much presence a website has on search engines that can be analyzed through the number of pages of the site that are listed by search engines and how much popularity that hyperlink of the site has. It requires pages to contain keywords that people are mostly looking for and to ensure that they are listed high enough in search engine rankings. Most search engines incorporate some form of link popularity in their ranking algorithms. The following are the major tools measuring different aspects of saturation and link popularity.
3. Back end tools are the tools that include web analytic tools and HTML validators offer data on a website and the visitors and allow the success of a website to be measured. They range from simple traffic counters of the tools that work on log files and to more sophisticated tools that are based on page tagging Java scripts or an image on a page to track actions. These tools are used to deliver conversion-related information. There are two major tools used by EBSCO:
(a) Log file using tool Web trends by NetIQ.
(b) Tag based analytic tool Web Side Story Hit-box.
4. Whois tool is the tool that reveals the owners of various websites and can also provide valuable information relating to the copyright and trademark problems.
5. Google Mobile-Friendly Website Checker is a checker that test will analyze a URL and report if the page has a mobile friendly design.
DigitalPugs Media is a digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization Company that provides SEO, SMO and web marketing for your online business. We have started our journey in early 2012 and now with expert internet marketing professionals, we have managed to reach by 40+.
We provide with quality and complete gratifying services. We provide excellence, quality and premium tech-based services on the basis of clients’ needs.